Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Reflection of the course 'Issues in Publication and Design'

After enrolling in the course of 'Issues in Publication and Design', I realized that every media issues in our society require a lot of design theories to meet our society's needs. As a document designer, I found out that designer must design his product wisely based on the theories that I have learned from this course. He must produce something interesting or meaningful in order to deliver the main message efficiently. 'Document design is the act of writing and designing along with the skillful selection, structuring and emphasis of content with the reader's needs in focus' (Gergi 2010). Readers are the final consumers of a designer's work, and designer must do his best to please his final consumers. What I learned from this course can assists me in my profession as a publications designer. Besides that, I also learned how to become a good blogger from this course. In my perspective, to become a successful blogger, a blogger must design his blog post based on the design theories to attract more people visit his blog. It's not only can raise the blogger's popularity, at the same time the blogger are able to share his ideas more effective to every of his blog visitor and thus he can achieve his aim.



References:

No comments:

Post a Comment